People often ask what i think about when i am running. It is often closely followed by, “don’t you get really bored”. I am a thinker, a prayer and a dyslexic. Often my thinking and praying get stuck. But when I run, everthing clears again. So i thought I might just jot down some of the things I think and pray about when I run… “what I think about when I run”.
10k, 44:41(PB), Sunday evening.
- Is today a PB for my 10k.
- The man who drowned in the harbour.
- Prayed for LB as I have not seen her in church for ages.
- J who said this week he “experienced” the bible for the first time.
- Vision is like running, big plans but still only happens one step at a time.
- Torquay homeless.
- Turning the church into a shelter and set of business units.
- Electronic filing (yes dull).
- Sleepy Torquay.
- Churches working together, reminded of the three streams picture.